Wrong Way Crash Kills 2 On George Bush Turnpike
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) - Two people died in a wrong way crash on the George Bush Turnpike Saturday night.
Police said a man and woman were killed when their Mini Cooper was hit by a sport utility vehicle. They died at the scene. The driver of the SUV was taken to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
Investigators haven’t yet determined if alcohol was a factor in the fatal crash.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)
- Colorado Geophysicists Work To Find Cause Of North Texas Quakes
- Texas Executes Man For 1996 Strangling, Beating Death
- Fort Worth Officer Undergoing Surgery After Being Shot Near Hulen Mall
- Plano PD Calls Special Kidnapping Safety Meeting
- Woman’s Car Impounded For Failure To Pay Tolls
- Sasquatch Genome Project Reveals Bigfoot Photos
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The “Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Mexican Monster Truck Wreck Kills 8, Hurts Dozens
- Nolan, Daniels Involved In Heated Confrontation
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures