DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Two people died in a wrong way crash on the George Bush Turnpike Saturday night.
Police said a man and woman were killed when their Mini Cooper was hit by a sport utility vehicle. They died at the scene. The driver of the SUV was taken to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
Investigators haven’t yet determined if alcohol was a factor in the fatal crash.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)
- ‘Transformers: The Last Knight’ Debuts To A Franchise Low
- Air Bag Maker Takata Bankruptcy Filing Expected In Japan, US
- San Antonio Wife Sentenced To Prison For Killed Officer Husband
- 6 Cows Killed, Deputy Hurt In Suspected Drunk Driving Crash
- 3-Year-Old Dies After Found In Hot Car In Fort Worth
- Sasquatch Genome Project Reveals Bigfoot Photos
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The “Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Mexican Monster Truck Wreck Kills 8, Hurts Dozens
- Nolan, Daniels Involved In Heated Confrontation
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures