Wrong Way Crash Kills 2 On George Bush Turnpike
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) - Two people died in a wrong way crash on the George Bush Turnpike Saturday night.
Police said a man and woman were killed when their Mini Cooper was hit by a sport utility vehicle. They died at the scene. The driver of the SUV was taken to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
Investigators haven’t yet determined if alcohol was a factor in the fatal crash.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)
- DPD Bicycle Officer Collapses While On The Job
- Diaw Scores 19 To Lead Spurs In 94-76 Win Over Mavericks
- Shoot Or Don’t Shoot? Simulator Puts Citizens In Police Officer’s Shoes
- Texas Looks To Shine Light On Private Campus Police Records
- With Water Restrictions Easing Soon, Will Residents Return To Old Ways?
- Sasquatch Genome Project Reveals Bigfoot Photos
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The “Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Mexican Monster Truck Wreck Kills 8, Hurts Dozens
- Nolan, Daniels Involved In Heated Confrontation
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures