DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – An argument inside a Northwest Dallas restaurant ended Sunday evening when a suspect walked in and opened fire, killing a man.
It happened just before 10:30 pm. at the Carbonero Mexican Grill located at 2800 Webb Chapel Extension at Northwest Highway.
According to Dallas Police, a fight broke out inside the restaurant.
One man went out to his vehicle, got a gun, came back in and opened fire.
The victim was taken to Parkland Memorial Hospital but later died. His name has not been released.
There’s been no word so far on who the suspect might be and no word of an arrest.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Transgender Boy In Texas Wins State Girls Wrestling Title
- Trump Announces He Won’t Be Attending White House Correspondents’ Dinner
- Warren Buffett Sticks To Business, Avoids Politics In Letter
- Jack White Launches Vinyl Record Plant In Detroit
- Lawyer: Muhammad Ali’s Son Detained At Airport, Asked If He’s Muslim
- Sasquatch Genome Project Reveals Bigfoot Photos
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The “Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Mexican Monster Truck Wreck Kills 8, Hurts Dozens
- Nolan, Daniels Involved In Heated Confrontation
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures