Man Killed After Shooting Inside Dallas Restaurant
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – An argument inside a Northwest Dallas restaurant ended Sunday evening when a suspect walked in and opened fire, killing a man.
It happened just before 10:30 pm. at the Carbonero Mexican Grill located at 2800 Webb Chapel Extension at Northwest Highway.
According to Dallas Police, a fight broke out inside the restaurant.
One man went out to his vehicle, got a gun, came back in and opened fire.
The victim was taken to Parkland Memorial Hospital but later died. His name has not been released.
There’s been no word so far on who the suspect might be and no word of an arrest.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Manhunt For Man Accused Of Murder Ongoing
- Sony Pictures Pulls Plug on ‘The Interview’
- Admitted Molester At Center Of Child Porn Case Indicted
- Pump Fake Still An Old Standby Tool In QB’s Belt
- Bush Makes Surprise Visit To Sept. 11 Museum
- Sasquatch Genome Project Reveals Bigfoot Photos
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The “Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Mexican Monster Truck Wreck Kills 8, Hurts Dozens
- Nolan, Daniels Involved In Heated Confrontation
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures