DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – A damaged bridge shut down part of Interstate 20 for a short time Wednesday afternoon.
West bound I-20 was closed from Lancaster Ave to Houston School Road shortly after 2:30 p.m.
Video from Chopper 11 showed pieces of cement from the damaged bridge on the road below.
The interstate reopened around 3:10 p.m., but the two right lanes remained closed for emergency repairs. The entrance ramp from Houston School Road to I-20 and parts of Houston School Road itself are also shut down.
The repairs are expected to be complete by 8 p.m. Wednesday.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- 1 Dead In Burning Car On Central Expressway Service Road
- North Texas Residents Fed Up With Big Trucks In Their Neighborhood
- Southeast Oak Cliff Community Hungry For A New Store
- Military Dad Surprises Teen Sent To Principal’s Office
- Sex Abuse Lawsuit Against USA Gymnastics Doc Names Karolyis
- Sasquatch Genome Project Reveals Bigfoot Photos
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The ‘Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Mexican Monster Truck Wreck Kills 8, Hurts Dozens
- Nolan, Daniels Involved In Heated Confrontation
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures