A Crying Shame In Arlington
ARLINGTON (105.3 THE FAN) — Shame on JD and Nolan.
Shame on them for letting petty differences ruin what 2 years ago was the best run organization in MLB.
Shame on Nolan Ryan for being so insecure to think that his power was being stripped away by what he viewed as a punk kid who never played baseball, and doesn’t know how to scout a splitter vs forkball. Shame on him for not respecting the newer viewpoints on the great game of baseball
Shame on JD for being so power hungry that he wanted ultimate authority at the cost of the good of the team. Shame on him for thinking he’s the smartest man in the room, even if that may be the truth. Shame on JD for not listening to the wishes of his MGR and his CEO regarding Jackie Moore
But most of all, shame on the owners for letting this go on this long. It’s a crying shame that they sat back and fiddled as Rome burned.
Shame on the Owners for not owning their team.
Maybe Jerry’s meddling isn’t such a bad thing!
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
Sports Stories You May Also Be Interested In:
- Let Other Fantasy Baseball Owners Take Chances On September Call-Ups
- Rookie Spotlight: Vic Beasley Will Be An Every-Down Player For Atlanta Falcons
- Boxing Analyst Steve Farhood: ‘I’d Put Floyd Between Top Ten And 15 All Time’
- Top 5 Wildest Sports Callers Of The Week: August 24th-August 28th
- NCAA Football Preview: Will TCU Win It’s First Outright Big 12 Title?