PHILADELPHIA (CBSDFW.COM/AP) – Four-time All-Pro defensive end DeMarcus Ware is inactive for the Dallas Cowboys against the Eagles, ending a streak of 134 consecutive games played.
A strained right quadriceps forced Ware to miss the first game in his nine-year career. Running back DeMarco Murray also is inactive because of a sprained ligament in his left knee.
Other Cowboys inactives include: DeVonte Holloman, Darrion Weems, Lance Dunbar, David Arkin.
Michael Vick is inactive for the Eagles (3-3) because of an injured left hamstring. Nick Foles started at quarterback for the second straight week. Vick was the No. 3 quarterback last week at Tampa Bay, but tight end James Casey will fill that role against Dallas (3-3).
Starting safety Patrick Chung also is sidelined for Philadelphia because of a shoulder injury.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)
- Anthony Joshua On Klitschko Fight: ‘I Win, It’s Not Complicated’
- Bill Jones Makes Cowboys Draft Picks
- WWE Insiders Pick Payback 2017
- Dak Shows His Support For NFL Draft Prospects
- 5 Things To Watch For On Day 1 Of The NFL Draft
- Sasquatch Genome Project Reveals Bigfoot Photos
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The ‘Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Mexican Monster Truck Wreck Kills 8, Hurts Dozens
- Nolan, Daniels Involved In Heated Confrontation
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures