One Dead In Party Bus Shooting Outside Dallas Club
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) — One person has died after shots were fired at a party bus outside a strip club in Northwest Dallas early Monday morning.
The shooting occurred around 4:30 a.m. at the Exposure Sports Club off Storey Lane near Interstate-35.
According to the family, a group of 20 individuals from Fort Worth had chartered the bus to celebrate a bachelor party. While in the club, a confrontation occurred between members of the group and some unknown individuals inside the club.
Police say that at some point, gang signs were flashed between the Fort Worth group and other patrons.
When the group’s bus exited the parking lot, an unknown vehicle approached the passenger side and fired shots at the vehicle.
Raymond Taylor, 28, and another victim were shot.
The driver immediately drove the bus — loaded with about 20– to the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, despite having a flat tire.
Taylor was pronounced dead. The other victim was transferred to Parkland Hospital.
Police have not identified any suspects and are investigating.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Texas Looks To Shine Light On Private Campus Police Records
- Police Arrest Teenager For Beating Of Woman in Dallas Park
- Many Fear Oak Cliff Progression Will Out Price Locals
- Former Dallas City Council Candidate Arrested For Vandalism
- JetBlue Pilot Who Yelled During Flight Over Texas Sues Airline For $16M
- Sasquatch Genome Project Reveals Bigfoot Photos
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The ‘Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Mexican Monster Truck Wreck Kills 8, Hurts Dozens
- Nolan, Daniels Involved In Heated Confrontation
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures