NFL insider Ian Rapoport reported on Sunday that the Dallas Cowboys no longer view DeMarco Murray as a franchise running back and have had internal discussions about acquiring a RB at the trade deadline.
Owner Jerry Jones responded quite candidly to the reports on 105.3 The Fan on Sunday. “Those (reports) are not true, there’s no such discussion. We’re very proud of our running back situation.”
Rapoport joined New School on Monday morning to discuss the possibility of Dallas making a deadline trade for a RB.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
Sports Stories You May Also Be Interested In:
- Bryant Becomes First WR To Reach No. 1 On NFLPA Top 50 Player Sales List
- White Sox Activate Sale Following Suspension For Cutting Up Throwback Uniforms
- Cowboys Not Presently Pursuing QB Nick Foles
- Redskins Place Former TCU WR Doctson On Physically Unable To Perform List
- Cowboys Draft Pick Dak Prescott Acquitted Of Mississippi DUI