NFL insider Ian Rapoport reported on Sunday that the Dallas Cowboys no longer view DeMarco Murray as a franchise running back and have had internal discussions about acquiring a RB at the trade deadline.
Owner Jerry Jones responded quite candidly to the reports on 105.3 The Fan on Sunday. “Those (reports) are not true, there’s no such discussion. We’re very proud of our running back situation.”
Rapoport joined New School on Monday morning to discuss the possibility of Dallas making a deadline trade for a RB.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
Sports Stories You May Also Be Interested In:
- Baker Mayfield Rejects Johnny Manziel Comparisons As NFL Combine Nears
- Devonte Graham Leads Kansas To 104-74 Rout Of Oklahoma
- Cavaliers & Warriors Ready For Sprint To NBA Season’s Finish
- Carroll ISD Board To Discuss High School Football Coach’s Future
- Baylor’s Lady Bears Clinch Big 12 Title With 93-87 Win Over Texas