NFL insider Ian Rapoport reported on Sunday that the Dallas Cowboys no longer view DeMarco Murray as a franchise running back and have had internal discussions about acquiring a RB at the trade deadline.
Owner Jerry Jones responded quite candidly to the reports on 105.3 The Fan on Sunday. “Those (reports) are not true, there’s no such discussion. We’re very proud of our running back situation.”
Rapoport joined New School on Monday morning to discuss the possibility of Dallas making a deadline trade for a RB.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
Sports Stories You May Also Be Interested In:
- Frank Nobilo On Zurich Classic: ‘With Team Format, You Can Have A Lot Of Fun’
- Manaea’s No-Hitter Could Signal Breakout Season
- College Basketball Commission Says Ban Cheats, End One-And-Done
- Durant, Green Lead Warriors Past Spurs Into Second Round
- Lowrie, A’s Beat Rangers 3-2 As Beltre Leaves With Injury