DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – The stories in Lakewood are as diverse as the homes and you’ll find it all at the 37th annual Lakewood Home Festival.
Six homes are included in the tour. Not only do you learn about the homes, but the families that live there. From Spanish Colonial to Tudor and everything in between. From architecture to interiors, to ideas for your own home. But best of all is the history you will learn.
Kim Sinnott, President of the Lakewood Early Childhood PTA told there’s even more than the homes.
“The event also hosts a local market at Lakewood Elementary featuring 60 local vendors that are showcasing their pieces of art.”
Best of all, the proceeds go to programs not normally funded by DISD.
Tickets start at just $5.00 for the Café & Market.
This year’s festival is November 8-10.
For ticket information, visit www.lakewoodhomesfestival.com.
- Starbucks To Shutter All Teavana Stores
- Apple Discontinues iPod Nano & iPod Shuffle
- Garth Brooks, Trisha Yearwood Buy Wedding Gifts For Fans
- American Airlines Beats Q2 Expectations
- Exxon Mobil’s Profit Doubles, But Misses Q2 Expectations
- Sasquatch Genome Project Reveals Bigfoot Photos
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The ‘Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Mexican Monster Truck Wreck Kills 8, Hurts Dozens
- Nolan, Daniels Involved In Heated Confrontation
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures