DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – The stories in Lakewood are as diverse as the homes and you’ll find it all at the 37th annual Lakewood Home Festival.
Six homes are included in the tour. Not only do you learn about the homes, but the families that live there. From Spanish Colonial to Tudor and everything in between. From architecture to interiors, to ideas for your own home. But best of all is the history you will learn.
Kim Sinnott, President of the Lakewood Early Childhood PTA told there’s even more than the homes.
“The event also hosts a local market at Lakewood Elementary featuring 60 local vendors that are showcasing their pieces of art.”
Best of all, the proceeds go to programs not normally funded by DISD.
Tickets start at just $5.00 for the Café & Market.
This year’s festival is November 8-10.
For ticket information, visit www.lakewoodhomesfestival.com.
- President Trump To Revoke Obama’s Transgender Bathroom Guidance
- Deputies Searching For Owner Who Abandoned Injured Horse
- Fort Worth Officer Traveled 1,300 Miles To Donate Bone Marrow
- President Trump Expected To Submit Budget Blueprint On March 13
- Plenty Of Rain, Record High Temps = Early Wildflower Season
- Sasquatch Genome Project Reveals Bigfoot Photos
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The ‘Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Mexican Monster Truck Wreck Kills 8, Hurts Dozens
- Nolan, Daniels Involved In Heated Confrontation
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures