Nissan Recalls Nearly 152,000 SUVs
DETROIT (AP) - Nissan Motor Co. is recalling nearly 152,000 Nissan and Infiniti SUVs to fix faulty brake control software that could increase the risk of a crash.
The recall covers some Nissan Pathfinders from the 2013 and 2014 model years, as well as the 2013 Infiniti JX35 and its successor model, the 2014 QX60.
Nissan says that during light braking on rough roads, the antilock brake software could cause longer-than-expected stopping distances.
Nissan will notify owners within 60 days, and dealers will reprogram the antilock brakes free of charge.
Owners can contact Nissan at (800) 647-7261.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Denton Police Look For Suspect In Apartment Shooting
- FW Firefighters Rescue Man From Mobile Home
- Cowboys Playoff-Bound And FishTip Says ‘At Home’ Is Good
- 1 Dead, 1 Arrested In Azle Shooting
- Cowboys Dismantle Colts 42-7 To Win NFC East
- Sasquatch Genome Project Reveals Bigfoot Photos
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The ‘Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Mexican Monster Truck Wreck Kills 8, Hurts Dozens
- Nolan, Daniels Involved In Heated Confrontation
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures