Irving Police Seek Suspected Credit Card Thief
IRVING (CBSDFW.COM) — Irving Police are searching for a man suspected of stealing credit cards from a workplace office and going on a shopping spree.
On Oct. 7, police believe the suspect took the credit cards from a woman’s purse in Irving and made purchases at Target, Wal-Mart, and Freebirds.
Investigators would like to talk to the man pictured above about the offenses.
Anyone with information is encouraged to contact police at (972) 721-2535 or email your tips to IPDCrimeTips @cityofirving.org.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- North Texas Man Set To Die June 3 Loses Federal Appeal
- Suspect In Kidnapping, Death Of Texas Clerk Indicted
- Rangers Mt. Rushmore: Best 1st Baseman
- Texas Jobless Rate Holds Steady At 4.2 Percent
- Scandrick Feels ‘Blessed’ By 1-Year Extension With Cowboys
- Sasquatch Genome Project Reveals Bigfoot Photos
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The ‘Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Mexican Monster Truck Wreck Kills 8, Hurts Dozens
- Nolan, Daniels Involved In Heated Confrontation
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures