Irving Police Seek Suspected Credit Card Thief
Get Breaking News First
IRVING (CBSDFW.COM) – Irving Police are searching for a man suspected of stealing credit cards from a workplace office and going on a shopping spree.
On Oct. 7, police believe the suspect took the credit cards from a woman’s purse in Irving and made purchases at Target, Wal-Mart, and Freebirds.
Investigators would like to talk to the man pictured above about the offenses.
Anyone with information is encouraged to contact police at (972) 721-2535 or email your tips to IPDCrimeTips @cityofirving.org.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- City Considers Charging To Surrender Pets At Shelter
- Ferguson, Missouri Cops Start Wearing Body Cameras
- Rick Perry Joins List Of Political Social Media “Fails”
- Jerry Jones: Cowboys Looking At ‘Uphill Battle’
- DFW-Bound American Airlines Flight Makes Emergency Landing
- Sasquatch Genome Project Reveals Bigfoot Photos
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The ‘Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Mexican Monster Truck Wreck Kills 8, Hurts Dozens
- Nolan, Daniels Involved In Heated Confrontation
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures