TCU, Patterson Stuck In Bad Cycle To Start Big 12
FORT WORTH (AP) — Gary Patterson remembers the crazy looks he was getting in 2004 when talking about TCU playing BCS games.
The coach hasn’t lost confidence in his program, even with the Horned Frogs off to their worst start since 1999 with a 3-4 record.
Patterson says teams go through cycles and that he has no doubt where the Frogs are headed in the Big 12.
TCU has only 10 scholarship seniors this season. Quarterback Casey Pachall has been out since breaking his non-throwing arm in the second game, and defensive end Devonte Fields has been a non-factor because of a suspension and a foot injury.
The Frogs are home Saturday night to host Texas for the first time since 1994.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- This Week In Golf: Jason Day Runs Away With The Barclays
- 7 Texas A&M Mascots Remain Buried Outside Updated Kyle Field
- Rangers Notebook: Who Will Be The 2016 Closer, Fielder Slump, Gimenez Behind The Plate
- RG3 Loses Starting Job To Kirk Cousins
- Deflategate Talks End With No Deal; Judge To Rule This Week
- Sasquatch Genome Project Reveals Bigfoot Photos
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The ‘Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Mexican Monster Truck Wreck Kills 8, Hurts Dozens
- Nolan, Daniels Involved In Heated Confrontation
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures