TCU, Patterson Stuck In Bad Cycle To Start Big 12
Sports Fan Insider
FORT WORTH (AP) – Gary Patterson remembers the crazy looks he was getting in 2004 when talking about TCU playing BCS games.
The coach hasn’t lost confidence in his program, even with the Horned Frogs off to their worst start since 1999 with a 3-4 record.
Patterson says teams go through cycles and that he has no doubt where the Frogs are headed in the Big 12.
TCU has only 10 scholarship seniors this season. Quarterback Casey Pachall has been out since breaking his non-throwing arm in the second game, and defensive end Devonte Fields has been a non-factor because of a suspension and a foot injury.
The Frogs are home Saturday night to host Texas for the first time since 1994.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Romo Explains ‘Back-Tightness’ Absence
- Panthers Remove DE Hardy From Active Roster Until Domestic Violence Case Resolved
- 6 Types Of People In Your Fantasy Football League
- Cowboys’ Romo Misses Practice, Calls It Routine
- Why Adrian Peterson Needs A Star On His Helmet
- Sasquatch Genome Project Reveals Bigfoot Photos
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The ‘Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Mexican Monster Truck Wreck Kills 8, Hurts Dozens
- Nolan, Daniels Involved In Heated Confrontation
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures