TCU, Patterson Stuck In Bad Cycle To Start Big 12
FORT WORTH (AP) — Gary Patterson remembers the crazy looks he was getting in 2004 when talking about TCU playing BCS games.
The coach hasn’t lost confidence in his program, even with the Horned Frogs off to their worst start since 1999 with a 3-4 record.
Patterson says teams go through cycles and that he has no doubt where the Frogs are headed in the Big 12.
TCU has only 10 scholarship seniors this season. Quarterback Casey Pachall has been out since breaking his non-throwing arm in the second game, and defensive end Devonte Fields has been a non-factor because of a suspension and a foot injury.
The Frogs are home Saturday night to host Texas for the first time since 1994.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Now Is The Time To Trade Overachievers For Underachievers In Fantasy Baseball
- Dallas Mavericks, DeAndre Jordan Agree To 4-Year Deal
- Rangers’ Hamilton Has No Emotions Facing Angels For 1st Time
- Dallas Cowboys Superfan Turning Love For The Team Into Art
- Best Performances By Athletes On Their Birthdays
- Sasquatch Genome Project Reveals Bigfoot Photos
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The ‘Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Mexican Monster Truck Wreck Kills 8, Hurts Dozens
- Nolan, Daniels Involved In Heated Confrontation
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures