Suspect Sought In Dallas Homicide
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Police are looking for a man they say killed his friend and then stole his car Sunday morning.
Perry Sewell, 25, was shot several times at a residence on 3810 Bonnie View Road. He later died at Baylor Hospital.
Police say Christopher Mitchell, 31, is responsible for Sewell’s death.
Both men argued before, according to police, Mitchell shot Sewell multiple times. He then stole Sewell’s car.
A capital murder warrant has been issued for Mitchell, who is still at large.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- MedStar Turns ‘Self-Preservation’ Into ‘Innovation’
- Jones Not Talking Super Bowl, But Optimism Shows
- Planned Parenthood Seeks Fed Study Of Fetal Tissue Research
- Move Could Be In Store For Big Texan Steak Ranch
- CPR That Saved Dad A Result Of Teen Wanting To Get Summer Tan
- Sasquatch Genome Project Reveals Bigfoot Photos
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The ‘Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Migrating Spiders Sailing Through North Texas Skies
- Texas Lt. Gov. Says Obama Should Be Impeached
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures