DALLAS (105.3 THE FAN) – Straight out of the gate Cowboys owner Jerry Jones tells 105.3 The Fan’s GBag Nation “We did not play well” referring to the last minute 31-30 loss to the Detroit Lions last week.
“I think we are turning the corner in terms of getting our minds off that loss and we’ve got our eyes on where it ought to be against Minnesota. ” said Jones.
Looking back at the game in Detroit, when asked about Dez Bryant’s level of ‘maturity’ after the emotional outburst Jones replied, “I can only say that, off the field, in terms of his responsibility, doing things, attending meetings, being the kind of off the field, player of the team, then there has been dramatic improvement from when he got out of college.” Jones said “But we need more. Plus, it’s one that you really want to continue to get better.”
Looking forward to the Vikings game Sunday, Jones remained cautious even though the club is has only won a single game so far this season.
“I’m reminded of the two disappointing losses we had 2009 and 2010 – and we know we have a challenge this weekend.” said Jones.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Dallas Homeowner Fights Off Home Invasion
- Little Elm Community Continues To Mourn Ahead Of Fallen Detective’s Funeral
- Brady Leads Patriots Back To Super Bowl With Win Over Steelers 36-17
- Ground Stop Lifted, United Airlines Flights Set To Resume
- Falcons Dominate Packers 44-21 For NFC Title
- Woman Forced To Strip And Serve Jail Time For Overdue Ticket
- Veteran Wants Flag Vandals To Take Responsibility For Crime
- Lightning Strikes Man Twice At Rednecks With Paychecks
- Postal Worker Pleads Guilty In $450K Jewelry Theft Case
- Jerry Jones: ‘London Could Be An Expansion
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures