Jones Previews Cowboys vs Minnesota, Comments On Dez’s Maturity
Cowboys CentralBuy Cowboys Tickets Shop for Cowboys Gear NFL Scoreboard
Sports Fan Insider
DALLAS (105.3 THE FAN) – Straight out of the gate Cowboys owner Jerry Jones tells 105.3 The Fan’s GBag Nation “We did not play well” referring to the last minute 31-30 loss to the Detroit Lions last week.
“I think we are turning the corner in terms of getting our minds off that loss and we’ve got our eyes on where it ought to be against Minnesota. ” said Jones.
Looking back at the game in Detroit, when asked about Dez Bryant’s level of ‘maturity’ after the emotional outburst Jones replied, “I can only say that, off the field, in terms of his responsibility, doing things, attending meetings, being the kind of off the field, player of the team, then there has been dramatic improvement from when he got out of college.” Jones said “But we need more. Plus, it’s one that you really want to continue to get better.”
Looking forward to the Vikings game Sunday, Jones remained cautious even though the club is has only won a single game so far this season.
“I’m reminded of the two disappointing losses we had 2009 and 2010 – and we know we have a challenge this weekend.” said Jones.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Fort Bliss Soldiers To Deploy For Ebola Mission
- Data Crunchers Help North Texans Choose A College
- Texas Mom Charged After Son Takes Gun To School
- 5 Things You Missed: 2014 World Series, Game 3
- 5 Must Watch College Football Games This Weekend
- Woman Forced To Strip And Serve Jail Time For Overdue Ticket
- Veteran Wants Flag Vandals To Take Responsibility For Crime
- Lightning Strikes Man Twice At Rednecks With Paychecks
- Postal Worker Pleads Guilty In $450K Jewelry Theft Case
- Jerry Jones: ‘London Could Be An Expansion
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures