New Look For Fort Worth’s Sundance Square
Get Breaking News First
FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) - A new centerpiece attraction is now open in downtown Fort Worth.
The Sundance Square Plaza wants to be the new outdoor urban “living room” for Fort Worth residents and visitors.
From the stage, to the fountains, to the pavilion, this weekend in the new plaza is all about fun for all ages!
Sundance Square Plaza has been kid tested and mother approved.
“It’s just a great layout great design. The fact that we have public restrooms and shaded dining and the stage it’s just going to be amazing,” said JoAnn Jensen, visiting the plaza with her son Beck.
Come celebrate the new Sundance Square Plaza.
“It’s already an incredible experience with the people around, and the sketches you get done for free and the flip books you get done for free, it’s everything for free and it’s just a really good energy so everyone is excited,” said Sophie Lake, a Sundance Square Ambassador.
Balloon artists, jugglers, magicians, even cowboys. Plus live music and entertainment will run throughout the weekend on the stage.
“It’s a big chance for everyone to come together,” said another ambassador Jordan Jacobs. The ambassadors are available to answer visitor questions. “We are here to promote, pass out flyers, answer any questions they may have about this new establishment just kind of be the face and the voice of opening down here, it’s been such an incredible experience.”
Visitors and long-time Fort Worth residents will not be disappointed.
“I’m born and raised in Fort Worth, so to see this evolve is absolutely magnificent,” said Jensen.
- Police, FBI Investigating Armed Robbery At Flower Mound Credit Union
- 2 Hospitalized After Car Drives Into Fort Worth Home
- TxDOT, Law Enforcement Partner For ‘Drink. Drive. Go To Jail.’ Initiative
- Cowboys RB Williams Among Roster Cuts
- Anonymous Donor Increases Reward For Tip On Dallas Murder
- Woman Forced To Strip And Serve Jail Time For Overdue Ticket
- Veteran Wants Flag Vandals To Take Responsibility For Crime
- Lightning Strikes Man Twice At Rednecks With Paychecks
- Postal Worker Pleads Guilty In $450K Jewelry Theft Case
- Jerry Jones: ‘London Could Be An Expansion
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures