Degenerate Picks for the Week! 5-6 Last Week, I owe you one.
@Oregon St -4 Over USC- Night games at Corvalis are tough wins for the road teams, especially ones directed by the Cheatin Cajun Ed Orgeron…
UGA/UF OVER 47. The only thing worse than the Florida offense, is the UGA Defense
Miami +21 Over @FSU. FSU wins the game, probably by multiple TD’s, but not by 21+
@Texas Tech -1 Over Ok St- Whoever you think is going to win the game, take them. I think Tech wins
@Washington +1 Over SD. Cross Country trip=Win for Skins
Indy -2.5 @Houston- How this game is under 3 tells me that Vegas still doesn’t buy into Indy, and that they are in love with Case Keenum…
@NE -6 Over Pittsburgh- Pitt has been playing better of late, but NE at home is a different animal.
@Oakland -2.5 Over Philly- I love Terrell Pryor. He’s a stud. Philly is trash. Oakland wins easy
Sports Stories You May Also Be Interested In:
- Patterson 202 Games At TCU, Snyder Seeks 201st K-State Win
- Chris Arnold Stories: NBA Legends Ballin’ In Roger Staubach’s Backyard
- Rolando McClain Suspended Indefinitely For Violating NFL’s Substance Abuse Policy
- Keidel: Why The Cowboys’ Win Streak Continues
- Are The Cowboys Canada’s Team? Jerry Jones Says So