NORTH TEXAS (CBSDFW.COM) – A couple of small earthquakes shook part of North Texas Friday.
The stronger of the two quakes happened a mile away from North Richland Hills at 3 p.m.
It registered a magnitude of 2.1 on the Richter scale.
The second earthquake happened further south, about 6 miles outside of Midlothian just before 11 p.m.
It was slightly less strong with a magnitude of 2.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Less Than A Year After Losing License, Excalibur Towing Operating Under New Name
- Some North Texas Schools Falling Short On Required Fire Drills
- Trump Addresses Way Forward In Afghanistan
- Thousands Flock To Partial Eclipse Viewing Parties
- 60 Immigrants Found In Refrigerated Truck Trailer In South Texas
- Woman Forced To Strip And Serve Jail Time For Overdue Ticket
- Veteran Wants Flag Vandals To Take Responsibility For Crime
- Lightning Strikes Man Twice At Rednecks With Paychecks
- Postal Worker Pleads Guilty In $450K Jewelry Theft Case
- Jerry Jones: ‘London Could Be An Expansion
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures