NORTH TEXAS (CBSDFW.COM) – A couple of small earthquakes shook part of North Texas Friday.
The stronger of the two quakes happened a mile away from North Richland Hills at 3 p.m.
It registered a magnitude of 2.1 on the Richter scale.
The second earthquake happened further south, about 6 miles outside of Midlothian just before 11 p.m.
It was slightly less strong with a magnitude of 2.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Dallas Police Identify Suspect Vehicle In Murder Investigation
- 10-Year-Old Taken To Hospital After Near-Drowning
- At Least 7 Stabbed At Protest Outside California Capitol
- North Texans Remember Garland and Rowlett Tornadoes
- Tony Stewart Snaps 84-Race Drought With Win At Sonoma
- Woman Forced To Strip And Serve Jail Time For Overdue Ticket
- Veteran Wants Flag Vandals To Take Responsibility For Crime
- Lightning Strikes Man Twice At Rednecks With Paychecks
- Postal Worker Pleads Guilty In $450K Jewelry Theft Case
- Jerry Jones: ‘London Could Be An Expansion
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures