NORTH TEXAS (CBSDFW.COM) – A couple of small earthquakes shook part of North Texas Friday.
The stronger of the two quakes happened a mile away from North Richland Hills at 3 p.m.
It registered a magnitude of 2.1 on the Richter scale.
The second earthquake happened further south, about 6 miles outside of Midlothian just before 11 p.m.
It was slightly less strong with a magnitude of 2.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Sale Loses In Return From Suspension
- Car Careens Through Backyards, Plows Into Home
- 2 San Diego Police Officers Shot, 1 Fatally
- Hamels Dominates, Moreland Homers Twice In Rangers Win
- North Texas Congressman Reacts To KRLD Investigation Into Security Lapse At DFW Airport
- Woman Forced To Strip And Serve Jail Time For Overdue Ticket
- Veteran Wants Flag Vandals To Take Responsibility For Crime
- Lightning Strikes Man Twice At Rednecks With Paychecks
- Postal Worker Pleads Guilty In $450K Jewelry Theft Case
- Jerry Jones: ‘London Could Be An Expansion
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures