ARLINGTON (CBSDFW.COM/AP) – Dallas defensive end DeMarcus Ware will miss his third straight game with a thigh injury, and Minnesota quarterback Josh Freeman is out for a second week with a concussion.
Cowboys running back DeMarco Murray is active Sunday against the Vikings after missing two straight games with a ligament sprain in his left knee.
The Vikings will be without starting defensive backs Chris Cook (hip) and Jamarca Sanford (groin). Xavier Rhodes is taking Cook’s spot at cornerback. Mistral Raymond is filling in for Sanford at strong safety.
Greg Jennings was active against the Cowboys after missing practice Wednesday with a knee injury.
Cowboys receiver Miles Austin will miss his second straight game with a hamstring problem.
Other Cowboys inactives include: Morris Claiborne, J.J. Wilcox, Darrion Weems, Brian Waters (Injured Reserve)
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)
- Judge Refuses To Remove Prosecutor In Waco Biker Shootings
- Emergency Crews Save A Pair Of Pets From An Apartment Fire
- Thieves Take Selfies With Stolen Phones; Photos Automatically Sent To Victim’s Computer
- Retail Gas Prices Up A Penny Across Texas
- MetLife Cuts Ties With The Peanuts Gang
- Woman Forced To Strip And Serve Jail Time For Overdue Ticket
- Veteran Wants Flag Vandals To Take Responsibility For Crime
- Lightning Strikes Man Twice At Rednecks With Paychecks
- Postal Worker Pleads Guilty In $450K Jewelry Theft Case
- Jerry Jones: ‘London Could Be An Expansion
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures