A 3.9 earthquake struck near Arcadia, OK just northeast of Oklahoma City at 10:01pm Monday evening. The 3.9 rating came from the USGS. According to Meteorologist Nick Bender with News 9 OKC, the Oklahoma Geological Survey pinged the quake at 4.0. So the strength could be revised.
There have been 10 earthquakes in this area in the past 4 days. The one that struck Monday night at 10:01pm was the strongest so far.
The blue dots on the map below shows the location of the earthquakes over the past 4 days. The red dot is the earthquake Monday evening.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- CBS Sports’ Steve Tasker Talks Jags-Titans On TNF, More Week 8 Games
- Romo On Cowboys Practice Field For First Time All Season
- Stolen Base At World Series Means Free Tacos At Taco Bell
- KT Fun House: Annoying Things
- Four Big Games To Watch This College Football Saturday
- Woman Forced To Strip And Serve Jail Time For Overdue Ticket
- Veteran Wants Flag Vandals To Take Responsibility For Crime
- Lightning Strikes Man Twice At Rednecks With Paychecks
- Postal Worker Pleads Guilty In $450K Jewelry Theft Case
- Jerry Jones: ‘London Could Be An Expansion
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures