Small Earthquakes Shaking North Texas
Get Breaking News First
The USGS reports on its web site that there was shaking felt near Springtown and Azle. There have not been reports of damage.
The first, a Magnitude 2.3 quake in the town of Reno, Texas (near Azle). It was reported at a depth of 5km.
The second, a Magnitude 2.7 quake was felt near the town of Springtown, also at a reported depth of 5km.
On Tuesday night a Magnitude 2.6 was reported in north west Tarrant County.
This is a developing story.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Fantasy Baseball Preview: Starting Pitcher
- VIDEO: Devin Harris Is Harris ‘Bueller’
- Navarro County Toddler Shot, Killed By 8-Year-Old
- Five Things: NCAA Tournament Bids And Wichita’s Perfection
- US: American Airlines Got $425M For Landing Rights
- Woman Forced To Strip And Serve Jail Time For Overdue Ticket
- Veteran Wants Flag Vandals To Take Responsibility For Crime
- Lightning Strikes Man Twice At Rednecks With Paychecks
- Sleepy Driver Crashes Into Mattress Store
- Jerry Jones: ‘London Could Be An Expansion’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures