Small Earthquakes Shaking North Texas
Get Breaking News First
The USGS reports on its web site that there was shaking felt near Springtown and Azle. There have not been reports of damage.
The first, a Magnitude 2.3 quake in the town of Reno, Texas (near Azle). It was reported at a depth of 5km.
The second, a Magnitude 2.7 quake was felt near the town of Springtown, also at a reported depth of 5km.
On Tuesday night a Magnitude 2.6 was reported in north west Tarrant County.
This is a developing story.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Irving-Based Exxon Mobil Says It’ll Follow New Anti-Bias Rules
- Longhorns Coach Charlie Strong Prefers Not Talking National Title
- FAA Tells US Airlines Not To Fly To Tel Aviv
- Garland PD Release Video Of Possible Suspects In Murder Case
- Alabama, Florida State Favorites To Win College Football Championship
- Woman Forced To Strip And Serve Jail Time For Overdue Ticket
- Veteran Wants Flag Vandals To Take Responsibility For Crime
- Lightning Strikes Man Twice At Rednecks With Paychecks
- Sleepy Driver Crashes Into Mattress Store
- Jerry Jones: ‘London Could Be An Expansion’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures