The USGS reports on its web site that there was shaking felt near Springtown and Azle. There have not been reports of damage.
The first, a Magnitude 2.3 quake in the town of Reno, Texas (near Azle). It was reported at a depth of 5km.
The second, a Magnitude 2.7 quake was felt near the town of Springtown, also at a reported depth of 5km.
On Tuesday night a Magnitude 2.6 was reported in north west Tarrant County.
This is a developing story.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Spirited Debate Over Future Of Fair Park
- Ponder Booster Club Out $21K, Parents Blame Fellow Member
- Murder Mystery In San Marcos Impacts North Texas Family
- Mysterious Tunnels Under North Texas Explained
- “No Trespassing Signs” Going Up At Tent City Under I-45
- Woman Forced To Strip And Serve Jail Time For Overdue Ticket
- Veteran Wants Flag Vandals To Take Responsibility For Crime
- Lightning Strikes Man Twice At Rednecks With Paychecks
- Sleepy Driver Crashes Into Mattress Store
- Jerry Jones: ‘London Could Be An Expansion’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures