Small Earthquakes Shaking North Texas
Get Breaking News First
The USGS reports on its web site that there was shaking felt near Springtown and Azle. There have not been reports of damage.
The first, a Magnitude 2.3 quake in the town of Reno, Texas (near Azle). It was reported at a depth of 5km.
The second, a Magnitude 2.7 quake was felt near the town of Springtown, also at a reported depth of 5km.
On Tuesday night a Magnitude 2.6 was reported in north west Tarrant County.
This is a developing story.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Dallas’ Helmet Ordinance A Road Block For Bike-Share Plans
- Mavs Fall To 8th Seed With 106-105 OT Loss To Grizzlies
- Martin Delivers Walk-Off Single As Rangers Rally 3-2
- West Volunteer Firefighter On-Duty Again
- Formerly Conjoined Twins Leave Dallas Hospital For In-Patient Rehab
- Woman Forced To Strip And Serve Jail Time For Overdue Ticket
- Veteran Wants Flag Vandals To Take Responsibility For Crime
- Lightning Strikes Man Twice At Rednecks With Paychecks
- Sleepy Driver Crashes Into Mattress Store
- Jerry Jones: ‘London Could Be An Expansion’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures