Ellis Scores 18, Mavericks Beat Bucks 91-83
Mavericks CentralShop for Mavericks Gear
Buy Mavericks Tickets
Sports Fan Insider
MILWAUKEE (AP) – Monta Ellis got the best of his former team, shaking off boos from the crowd while contributing 18 points and five assists as the Dallas Mavericks held off the Milwaukee Bucks 91-83 on Saturday night.
Dirk Nowitzki had 16 points and Shawn Marion added 14 for the Mavericks, who blew a big first-half lead with sloppy offensive play but managed to hang on in the fourth quarter.
O.J. Mayo had 28 points and Caron Butler added 19 for the Bucks, who were playing their second straight game without forward Larry Sanders. Mayo also was facing his former team.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Friends And Family Mourn Teen Crash Victim
- Study Links California Drought To Global Warming
- Major Oil & Gas Firm To List Drilling Chemicals
- Divisional Matchup Vs. Giants Is Least Expensive Game On Cowboys Schedule, 49ers Most Expensive
- Mavs Back Home After Split At Spurs, But Is That Good?
- Woman Forced To Strip And Serve Jail Time For Overdue Ticket
- Veteran Wants Flag Vandals To Take Responsibility For Crime
- Lightning Strikes Man Twice At Rednecks With Paychecks
- Sleepy Driver Crashes Into Mattress Store
- Jerry Jones: ‘London Could Be An Expansion’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures