MILWAUKEE (AP) — Monta Ellis got the best of his former team, shaking off boos from the crowd while contributing 18 points and five assists as the Dallas Mavericks held off the Milwaukee Bucks 91-83 on Saturday night.
Dirk Nowitzki had 16 points and Shawn Marion added 14 for the Mavericks, who blew a big first-half lead with sloppy offensive play but managed to hang on in the fourth quarter.
O.J. Mayo had 28 points and Caron Butler added 19 for the Bucks, who were playing their second straight game without forward Larry Sanders. Mayo also was facing his former team.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Milwaukee Bucks Dismiss Kidd After Recent Slide
- Keidel: Why The Patriots Are Back In The Super Bowl… Again
- Cardinals Hire Panthers D-Coordinator Wilks As Head Coach
- Latest NBA Power Rankings
- Deadly Flu Season Claiming 100 Lives Per Week, CDC Warns
- Woman Forced To Strip And Serve Jail Time For Overdue Ticket
- Veteran Wants Flag Vandals To Take Responsibility For Crime
- Lightning Strikes Man Twice At Rednecks With Paychecks
- Sleepy Driver Crashes Into Mattress Store
- Jerry Jones: ‘London Could Be An Expansion’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures