2 Killed, 1 Injured In Arlington Shooting
Get Breaking News First
ARLINGTON (CBSDFW.COM) – Police in Arlington are investigating the motive for a shooting at an apartment complex that left two men dead and a third injured. It happened at the Las Lomas apartments in the 800 block of Timberlake Drive just before midnight Saturday.
Police say officers found one victim dead inside an apartment there. A second man with a gunshot wound was taken by ambulance to Medical Center of Arlington where he later died. The third man was being treated for a wound early Sunday morning at a hospital.
The Tarrant County Medical Examiner hasn’t released the victim’s identities.
Investigators interviewed witnesses to determine the circumstances that led to the shooting. They say the incident doesn’t appear to be a random one and that the victims likely knew the shooter.
Anyone with information about this shooting is asked to call Arlington Police Department or Crime Stoppers at 817 459-TIPS (8477). Tipsters may remain anonymous and are eligible for a reward up to $1,000.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- West Volunteer Firefighter On-Duty Again
- Formerly Conjoined Twins Leave Dallas Hospital For In-Patient Rehab
- PD: Accused Kaufman County Killer Had Another Hit Planned
- Study: Diabetic Heart Attacks And Strokes Falling
- Officer’s Widow Outraged Husband’s Murderer Could Get New Trial
- Woman Forced To Strip And Serve Jail Time For Overdue Ticket
- Veteran Wants Flag Vandals To Take Responsibility For Crime
- Lightning Strikes Man Twice At Rednecks With Paychecks
- Sleepy Driver Crashes Into Mattress Store
- Jerry Jones: ‘London Could Be An Expansion’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures