2 People Shot As Fort Worth Party Gets Violent
Get Breaking News First
FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) - A party at an east Fort Worth apartment complex turned violent early Monday morning, leading to gunfire that wounded two people. The Fort Worth Police Department and MedStar descended on the Sandy Oaks Apartments, off of Sandy Lane near Ederville Road, at around 12:45 a.m. Monday.
When officials got to the complex, they found a sprawling scene in the parking lot and one man with critical wounds. Another man was also there with injuries that were not life threatening.
Police said that the people involved in the party began to fight. But one person pulled out a gun and opened fire. That suspected shooter fled from the scene and has not yet been caught.
Both victims were transported to local trauma hospitals. Their current conditions are not known.
- Fort Worth Church Celebrates Doctor’s Ebola Recovery
- North Tarrant Express To Open Early
- Online School Diploma Worth The Money?
- Fort Worth Works To Keep Free After Hours Parking Downtown
- Many Wonder If It’s An Ebola “Cure” Or “Recovery”
- Woman Forced To Strip And Serve Jail Time For Overdue Ticket
- Veteran Wants Flag Vandals To Take Responsibility For Crime
- Lightning Strikes Man Twice At Rednecks With Paychecks
- Sleepy Driver Crashes Into Mattress Store
- Jerry Jones: ‘London Could Be An Expansion’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures