Volunteers Needed For 2014 North Texas Final Four
ARLINGTON (KRLD) — The NCAA Final Four is not until next April at AT&T Stadium — but the call is out right now for volunteers.
The North Texas Local Organizing Committee needs more than 2,000 people to handle a variety of events — from youth clinics to getting food to low income families. Activities requiring volunteers will take place between March 20 and April 7, 2014.
Former Dallas Maverick Rolando Blackmon says training and orientation will be held next March.
The complete information can be found at NCAA.com/finalfour. The website points out that volunteers are not needed inside the stadium on game days and that being a volunteer will not let you a ticket to the games.
Volunteers will be eligible to receive an official 2014 NCAA Men’s Final Four polo shirt, jacket, hat, and be invited to a special post-event volunteer appreciation party.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Gary McCord On Quicken Loans National: ‘It’s Going To Be A Great Test’
- Video: Suspects Steal Thousands In Merch From True Religion Store
- Jane Birkin Wants Name Off Hermes Bag After Seeing Texas Croc Video
- New TSA Chief Takes Heat From Washington Over DFW Security Scare
- Review: 5 Ways Windows 10 Fixes Annoyances In Predecessor
- Woman Forced To Strip And Serve Jail Time For Overdue Ticket
- Veteran Wants Flag Vandals To Take Responsibility For Crime
- Lightning Strikes Man Twice At Rednecks With Paychecks
- Sleepy Driver Crashes Into Mattress Store
- Jerry Jones: ‘London Could Be An Expansion’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures