Dallas Police Arrest Man For Slaying 3 At Motel
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM/AP) — Police have arrested a 28-year-old man they say fatally shot three people at a Dallas motel last year because one of them had accused him of robbery.
Investigators said in an arrest warrant Wednesday that Christopher Price was identified as a suspect shortly after the November 23 killings. But investigators were unable to act until a witness later came forward. The warrant says Price gave details of the killings to the witness.
Price is charged with capital murder and being held on a $1 million bond.
Investigators say Price went to the far North Dallas motel last November because 25-year-old Ingrid Ramirez had filed a police complaint against him. She was found dead the next day along with 27-year-old Marco Barajas and 26-year-old Manases Perez. All three had been shot in the head.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)
- Study: Insurers May Use Drug Costs To Discriminate
- Paroled Dallas Inmate Set To Die For Different 1996 Slaying
- Police Believe Child Sexual Predator Uses Money To Lure Kids
- Lewisville Police Warn Of Attempted Child Abduction
- Police Offer Crime Prevention Class After String Of Burglaries