DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM/AP) — Police have arrested a 28-year-old man they say fatally shot three people at a Dallas motel last year because one of them had accused him of robbery.
Investigators said in an arrest warrant Wednesday that Christopher Price was identified as a suspect shortly after the November 23 killings. But investigators were unable to act until a witness later came forward. The warrant says Price gave details of the killings to the witness.
Price is charged with capital murder and being held on a $1 million bond.
Investigators say Price went to the far North Dallas motel last November because 25-year-old Ingrid Ramirez had filed a police complaint against him. She was found dead the next day along with 27-year-old Marco Barajas and 26-year-old Manases Perez. All three had been shot in the head.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)
- 2 Men Found Shot To Death In Arlington Home
- Cruz Suggests Leaving Vacancy On Supreme Court
- Teen Watches Helplessly As Her Boyfriend Is Beat Up On FaceTime
- Woman Pleads For Thief To Return Dead Father’s Wallet
- Never Too Early To Be Prepared For Snow And Ice