DALLAS (KRLD) – Former President George W. Bush is speaking tonight at a fundraiser for a group that aims to persuade Jewish people to accept Jesus as their savior… and not everyone is on board.
KRLD’s Barbara Schwarz has that story.
Click here to read the statement from the Jewish Federation of Greater Dallas, expressing their concerns about Mr. Bush headlining the event.
- Cowboys Clinch Playoff Spot After Redskins Loss
- Death Toll Hits 33 In Oakland Warehouse Fire, Includes Teens
- Plane Landing Gear Collapses On Landing In San Antonio
- Baylor And Boise State To Play In Cactus Bowl
- Texas Bowl To Host Texas A&M And Kansas State
- Woman Forced To Strip And Serve Jail Time For Overdue Ticket
- Veteran Wants Flag Vandals To Take Responsibility For Crime
- Lightning Strikes Man Twice At Rednecks With Paychecks
- Sleepy Driver Crashes Into Mattress Store
- Jerry Jones: ‘London Could Be An Expansion’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures