DALLAS (KRLD) – Former President George W. Bush is speaking tonight at a fundraiser for a group that aims to persuade Jewish people to accept Jesus as their savior… and not everyone is on board.
KRLD’s Barbara Schwarz has that story.
Click here to read the statement from the Jewish Federation of Greater Dallas, expressing their concerns about Mr. Bush headlining the event.
- University Of North Texas Team Helps Develop Drug-Sniffing Car
- Authorities: Texas Mom Didn’t Stop Sex Assaults On Daughter
- Rockwall “Potty Provision” Fails
- Mother Of 2 Children Found In San Antonio Child Abuse Case
- Cruz Fights For Survival Trump Eyes Indiana Knockout
- Woman Forced To Strip And Serve Jail Time For Overdue Ticket
- Veteran Wants Flag Vandals To Take Responsibility For Crime
- Lightning Strikes Man Twice At Rednecks With Paychecks
- Sleepy Driver Crashes Into Mattress Store
- Jerry Jones: ‘London Could Be An Expansion’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures