IRVING (AP) — Dez Bryant had two chances to respond to Jason Pierre-Paul’s claim that the New York Giants were going to rough up the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday.
Bryant turned down both, and said Dallas will have to show similar restraint at game time because the Giants are hot and his team is not heading into the NFC East showdown with playoff implications. The receiver says the Cowboys “can’t be going out there trying to look for home runs.”
The Cowboys (5-5) had their bye week after a 49-17 loss to New Orleans and watched Philadelphia (6-5) knock them out of the division lead with a win over Washington.
The Giants (4-6) beat Green Bay for their fourth straight win after an 0-6 start.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Non-Profit Launches High-End Jewelry Brand At Neiman Marcus
- Houston Attorney Who Opened Fire On Strangers Had North Texas Ties
- Gas Line Leak Ignites In Arlington; Two Worker Burned
- Plano Couple Sued Over Yelp Review Now Seeking Six Figures
- Pope Francis Taps Dallas Native To Lead Lubbock Diocese
- Before Drug Sentencing Former Dallas Cowboy Sends Letter To CBS 11
- 4th Abduction Attempt In Tarrant County
- Evacuations In Milford After Natural Gas Pipeline Explosion
- Witnesses Watch 2 Lions Kill Lioness At Dallas Zoo
- Birdville ISD On Edge After Abduction Attempts
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures