Cowboys’ Bryant Shrugs Off Bold Words From Giants
Cowboys CentralShop for Cowboys Gear
Buy Cowboys Tickets
Sports Fan Insider
IRVING (AP) – Dez Bryant had two chances to respond to Jason Pierre-Paul’s claim that the New York Giants were going to rough up the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday.
Bryant turned down both, and said Dallas will have to show similar restraint at game time because the Giants are hot and his team is not heading into the NFC East showdown with playoff implications. The receiver says the Cowboys “can’t be going out there trying to look for home runs.”
The Cowboys (5-5) had their bye week after a 49-17 loss to New Orleans and watched Philadelphia (6-5) knock them out of the division lead with a win over Washington.
The Giants (4-6) beat Green Bay for their fourth straight win after an 0-6 start.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- How To Pay: Credit Vs. Debit?
- Kimbell Museum Acquires Dutch Landscape Masterpiece
- False Fire Alarms Routine At North Texas Apartment Complex
- Stars Game Halted, Then Postponed After Player Collapses
- Natural Gas Industry Struggles To Keep Promises
- Before Drug Sentencing Former Dallas Cowboy Sends Letter To CBS 11
- 4th Abduction Attempt In Tarrant County
- Evacuations In Milford After Natural Gas Pipeline Explosion
- Witnesses Watch 2 Lions Kill Lioness At Dallas Zoo
- Birdville ISD On Edge After Abduction Attempts
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures