“CBS EVENING NEWS WITH SCOTT PELLEY” LIVE FROM DALLAS ON NOV. 22
Scott Pelley will anchor the CBS EVENING NEWS (6:30-7:00 PM, ET) live from Dallas on Friday, Nov. 22. That week, the broadcast will feature an interview with Clint Hill, a former United States Secret Service agent who was in the presidential motorcade when President Kennedy was assassinated.
“CBS RADIO NEWS WITH PETER MAER, DAN RAVIV AND BARRY BAGNATO” LIVE NOV. 21-NOV.22
CBS Radio News will broadcast remembrance and history reports from several correspondents, including those listed above. CBS Radio News will also broadcast special reports throughout the anniversary day.
98.7 KLUV PLAYING MUSICAL TIME CAPSULE OF TOP 50 HITS FROM 1963
On Friday, November 22, KLUV-HD2 will offer a musical “time capsule” of the top 50 songs of November 22, 1963. 98.7 KLUV’s John Summers will host the countdown beginning at 9:00 a.m. and it will repeat twice throughout the day. KLUV-HD2 is available over the air on 98.7-2, online by clicking here, or via the free radio.com app.
“CBSNEWS.COM STREAMS THE ORIGINAL CBS NEWS BROADCAST OF KENNEDY’S ASSASSINATION”
The online stream will feature the breaking news coverag in real-time as it evolved 50 years ago from the four-day period following the shooting. Viewers may relive the extraordinary 1963 CBS News reports from New York, Dallas, Washington and around the world as Walter Cronkite, Eric Sevareid, Harry Reasoner, Charles Kuralt, Roger Mudd and others reported the tragedy. In addition, CBSNEWS.COM will feature coverage of the ongoing commemoration events and in-depth looks at Kennedy’s presidency from all angles, including the space race, civil rights, and foreign policy.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Great Video: Mountain Lion Spotted Outside Grocery Store
- Ian Baker-Finch On RBC Canadian Open: ‘Have To Drive Ball And Get It In Play’
- 5 Colombian Citizens Charged In Texas Jewelry Thefts
- DFW Airport Ground Crews Getting Ready For Winter
- Study: More Expensive Car, More Likely Driver Is A Jerk
- Before Drug Sentencing Former Dallas Cowboy Sends Letter To CBS 11
- 4th Abduction Attempt In Tarrant County
- Evacuations In Milford After Natural Gas Pipeline Explosion
- Witnesses Watch 2 Lions Kill Lioness At Dallas Zoo
- Birdville ISD On Edge After Abduction Attempts
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures