According to a preliminary reports, the first earthquake – measured at 2.5-magnitude, reached a depth of 3.1 miles and was centered about four miles northwest of Azle. It was felt around 11:57 a.m.
The second earthquake, measuring 2.8-magnitude, was felt a few minutes later at 12:03 p.m., was recorded at a depth of 3.1 miles and was centered one mile west of Azle.
No damage was reported.
Update 7:00 p.m.
Another earthquake was registered at 6:40 p.m. by the USGS. This time it was a little stronger, a 3.6-magnitude at a depth of 3.1 miles located one mile north-northwest of Azle.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Gas Line Leak Ignites In Arlington; Two Worker Burned
- Plano Couple Sued Over Yelp Review Now Seeking Six Figures
- Pope Francis Taps Dallas Native To Lead Lubbock Diocese
- Astrodome Saved; Will Be Redeveloped
- Judge To Decide Sentence For Christina Morris Kidnapper
- Before Drug Sentencing Former Cowboy Sends Letter To CBS 11
- 4th Abduction Attempt In Tarrant County
- Evacuations In Milford After Natural Gas Pipeline Explosion
- Witnesses Watch 2 Lions Kill Lioness At Dallas Zoo
- Safety Institute Suggests Booster Seats Until Age 12
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures