According to a preliminary reports, the first earthquake – measured at 2.5-magnitude, reached a depth of 3.1 miles and was centered about four miles northwest of Azle. It was felt around 11:57 a.m.
The second earthquake, measuring 2.8-magnitude, was felt a few minutes later at 12:03 p.m., was recorded at a depth of 3.1 miles and was centered one mile west of Azle.
No damage was reported.
Update 7:00 p.m.
Another earthquake was registered at 6:40 p.m. by the USGS. This time it was a little stronger, a 3.6-magnitude at a depth of 3.1 miles located one mile north-northwest of Azle.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Dallas Police Searching For Man Who Exposed Himself To Woman
- Former Duncanville Teacher Starts 10 Year Sentence For Student Affair
- Rain Boots Fit For A Queen On-Trend At Dean & DeLuca Invitational
- TSA Put To Test With Memorial Day Weekend Travel
- Texan With Character: Aman Lee
- Before Drug Sentencing Former Cowboy Sends Letter To CBS 11
- 4th Abduction Attempt In Tarrant County
- Evacuations In Milford After Natural Gas Pipeline Explosion
- Witnesses Watch 2 Lions Kill Lioness At Dallas Zoo
- Safety Institute Suggests Booster Seats Until Age 12
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures