Bedford Man Located 10 Days After Disappearance
BEDFORD (CBSDFW.COM) – Authorities located a missing Bedford man diagnosed with Asperger syndrome more than a week after his initial disappearance.
Luis “Luigi” Araud was last seen walking his dogs on Saturday, Nov. 9 near his home in Bedford. Officials believe that Araud walked away from his home following an argument with his parents.
A Dallas County Sheriff’s Deputy located Araud in Sunnyvale around 6:00 p.m. Monday. Araud identified himself and told the deputy that he wanted to go home.
Aruad’s family responded to Sunnyvale and returned him home to Bedford.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Plano Man Living With Deadly Condition Thankful To See Another Holiday
- Doctors: Play It Safe When Christmas Decorating
- Banks Declining Purchases For Protection But Frustrating Customer
- Mavs Travel North To Face Raptors
- Stars Look To Extend Winning Streak Against Wild
- Before Drug Sentencing Former Cowboy Sends Letter To CBS 11
- 4th Abduction Attempt In Tarrant County
- Evacuations In Milford After Natural Gas Pipeline Explosion
- Witnesses Watch 2 Lions Kill Lioness At Dallas Zoo
- Safety Institute Suggests Booster Seats Until Age 12
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures