Kelly Clarkson Announces Pregnancy On Twitter
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) – Kelly Clarkson says she’s expecting her first child.
The 31-year-old North Texas native said Tuesday on Twitter that she and husband Brandon Blackstock are expecting their first child together.
The original “American Idol” champion says in her tweet that the baby is the “best early Christmas present ever.”
Clarkson’s publicist, Mika El-Baz, later confirmed the information.
Clarkson and Blackstock were married last month. Blackstock is the son of Clarkson’s manager, Narvel Blackstock, and the stepson of Reba McEntire. He manages country star and close Clarkson friend Blake Shelton.
Blackstock has two children from a previous marriage. No word on when the baby is due.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- High School Athletes Shoot For Clean Bill Of Health Before School
- Trains Silencing Horns Through Downtown Mesquite
- Mavs Sign First Round Draft Pick Justin Anderson
- Frisco Police Investigating Deadly Shooting
- Once MLB Trade Deadline Dust Settles, Your Fantasy Roster May Need Some Tweaks
- Before Drug Sentencing Former Cowboy Sends Letter To CBS 11
- 4th Abduction Attempt In Tarrant County
- Evacuations In Milford After Natural Gas Pipeline Explosion
- Witnesses Watch 2 Lions Kill Lioness At Dallas Zoo
- Safety Institute Suggests Booster Seats Until Age 12
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures