Missing The Colony Woman Found Safe
Get Breaking News First
THE COLONY (CBSDFW.COM) – The Colony Police said a missing 76-year-old woman who had been the subject of a Silver Alert and has cognitive impairment has been located and is safe.
Stella Turnipseed was last seen Monday around 10:30 a.m. in the 4200 block of Keys Drive in The Colony, police said. She was found this morning at a QuikTrip in Frisco. She was unhurt.
The Colony Police confirm this is the second time Turnipseed has gone missing in recent days. A Silver Alert was issued for her on November 13, but she was found safely inside a Denton Walmart.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Texas Looks At Cases After Jury Convicts Man Of 3 Serial Murders
- Southlake Police Arrest Ex-Student For Alleged Threats
- I-30 Construction ‘Bumps’ Mean Repairs Will Take Longer
- Rangers Set Record For Players Used In MLB Season
- Fort Worth Ebola Survivor: ‘I Felt Like I Was Going To Die’
- Before Drug Sentencing Former Dallas Cowboy Sends Letter To CBS 11
- 4th Abduction Attempt In Tarrant County
- Evacuations In Milford After Natural Gas Pipeline Explosion
- Witnesses Watch 2 Lions Kill Lioness At Dallas Zoo
- Birdville ISD On Edge After Abduction Attempts
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures
OLAPIC SPORTS UGC:
Featured Galleries: 57856
West Nile Virus: 190076
AA Bankruptcy: 161293
STATE FAIR OLAPIC: