Firefighters Respond To Spilled Chemical At Conrad High School
Get Breaking News First
DALLAS (CBS 11 NEWS) – Dallas Fire Rescue has responded to a Northeast Dallas High School after a student spilled peppermint extract in a classroom.
Wednesday afternoon firefighters were called to Conrad High School, after a student put peppermint extract in a container and dropped it on the floor, which led to a strong odor and a 911 call.
Four students reported feeling ill. DFR confirmed to CBS 11 that students were being treated at the scene.
From Chopper 11, we witnessed someone outside the school being loaded into an ambulance from a stretcher. That student was taken to the hospital as a precaution at the request of the parents, according to Dallas Fire Rescue.
- Playoff Pinch Hits: Royals Even Up World Series; Giants Not Worried
- North Texas Cities Could Face Tighter Watering Restrictions
- Bank Of America To Refund Apple Pay Customers Charged Twice
- Obama Shows Support For Presbyterian Hospital, Where Revenue Plummets
- Texas Task Force Offers Plans To Stop Ebola Spread
- Before Drug Sentencing Former Cowboy Sends Letter To CBS 11
- 4th Abduction Attempt In Tarrant County
- Evacuations In Milford After Natural Gas Pipeline Explosion
- Witnesses Watch 2 Lions Kill Lioness At Dallas Zoo
- Safety Institute Suggests Booster Seats Until Age 12
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures