LEWISVILLE (CBSDFW.COM) – Police are searching for a man who exposed himself inside a Lewisville retail store.
According to officials, officers were near the store on November 5, in the 700 block of Hebron Parkway, when an employee flagged them down in the parking lot. The person told them a man had been seen exposing himself inside the store.
A shopper had reported glancing over and seeing a man expose his genitals and then performing a sexual act on himself while looking at her. After reviewing surveillance video the incident was confirmed and other footage of the suspect was obtained.
Now police are searching for the suspect who is a white male, believed to be 27 or 28 years old. At the time of the offense he was wearing grey shorts, a black, hooded shirt and tennis shoes.
Surveillance video outside the store showed the suspect leaving the location in a dark-colored, full-sized pickup.
Lewisville Police are also searching for a second man who took a picture of another person in a bathroom stall on Nov. 15. The suspect then fled the store in the 800 block of West Main Street.
The suspect appears to be a black male in his early 20’s, standing roughly 5-foot-9 and weighing 150 pounds.
Anyone with information about the indecent exposure, or recognizes the man seen in photos is asked to call the Lewisville Police Department Tip Line at 972-219-TIPS (8477) or Denton County Crime Stoppers at 800-388-TIPS (8477).
- Neighbors Try To Return 80-Year-Old Veteran To Home He Was Evicted From
- Video Showing Hundreds Packed Into Deep Ellum Street Raises Concerns
- First Lady: Kindness And Compassion Are Important In Life
- Search Underway For Missing Autistic Boy In Kaufman County
- Fraternal Twins Named Co-Valedictorians, Set To Head To MIT Together
- Before Drug Sentencing Former Cowboy Sends Letter To CBS 11
- 4th Abduction Attempt In Tarrant County
- Evacuations In Milford After Natural Gas Pipeline Explosion
- Witnesses Watch 2 Lions Kill Lioness At Dallas Zoo
- Safety Institute Suggests Booster Seats Until Age 12
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures