DALLAS (105.3 THE FAN) – Last week, Jerry Jones said head coach Jason Garrett would return in 2014 regardless of whether the Cowboys ended their three-year playoff drought. However, Jerry might have backtracked from his comments.
Sunday morning before the Cowboys/Giants game in New York, Jones spoke to Kristi Scales on 105.3 The Fan and clarified his comment about Jason Garrett’s future with the Cowboys.
“It wasn’t much, period,” said Jones. “I was just answering the question that was asked. To me it’s obvious. Why would I have said anything else?”
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Dallas Police Searching For Man Who Exposed Himself To Woman
- Former Duncanville Teacher Starts 10 Year Sentence For Student Affair
- Rain Boots Fit For A Queen On-Trend At Dean & DeLuca Invitational
- TSA Put To Test With Memorial Day Weekend Travel
- Texan With Character: Aman Lee
- Before Drug Sentencing Former Cowboy Sends Letter To CBS 11
- 4th Abduction Attempt In Tarrant County
- Evacuations In Milford After Natural Gas Pipeline Explosion
- Witnesses Watch 2 Lions Kill Lioness At Dallas Zoo
- Safety Institute Suggests Booster Seats Until Age 12
PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures