WACO (AP) — Baylor coach Art Briles says his team is disappointed after its first loss.
The Bears’ loss at Oklahoma State dropped them to ninth in the AP poll and BCS standings. Briles said Monday that his team has to learn from the loss, get better and move on. His message to the team is to go get a win at TCU on Saturday.
Baylor can still share the Big 12 title, and get to a BCS game by winning its last two games, including the finale against Texas, if Oklahoma State loses to Oklahoma on Dec. 7.
For the seventh time in eight years, the Big 12 champion won’t be undefeated in league play.
TCU, Iowa State, West Virginia and Kansas all play their final games of the season Saturday.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Chris Arnold Stories: NBA Legends Ballin’ In Roger Staubach’s Backyard
- Rolando McClain Suspended Indefinitely For Violating NFL’s Substance Abuse Policy
- Keidel: Why The Cowboys’ Win Streak Continues
- Are The Cowboys Canada’s Team? Jerry Jones Says So
- Troy Confronts WWE Superstar ‘The Miz’
- Before Drug Sentencing Former Cowboy Sends Letter To CBS 11
- 4th Abduction Attempt In Tarrant County
- Evacuations In Milford After Natural Gas Pipeline Explosion
- Witnesses Watch 2 Lions Kill Lioness At Dallas Zoo
- Safety Institute Suggests Booster Seats Until Age 12
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures