Kid-Tested, Kid-Approved Holiday Toys
DALLAS (CBS 11 NEWS) - This week marks the kickoff to Holiday shopping.
Children at the Goddard School in McKinney showed CBS 11 first hand which toys they liked the best.
There were some old favorites, like Tinker Toys and Building Blocks. Some new toys made the grade too, like Squigz and Kinetic sand.
For older kids, there were two games, “Super Why” and “Stack up.”
For the younger ones there were toys that made noises.
Overall, the winner was a rocket ship.
Mary Beth Oliver, Education Director at the Goddard School, shared what made these their top choices.
“The toys that really have the lasting durability that they are going to keep playing with over and over are multidimensional. They’re using all their senses, it engages them with friends and they really find multiple uses for them.”
- Sony Pictures Pulls Plug on ‘The Interview’
- Admitted Molester At Center Of Child Porn Case Indicted
- Bed Bugs Infest Fort Worth Building, Employees Displaced
- Manhunt Continues For Man Accused Of Murder
- Pump Fake Still An Old Standby Tool In QB’s Belt
- Before Drug Sentencing Former Cowboy Sends Letter To CBS 11
- 4th Abduction Attempt In Tarrant County
- Evacuations In Milford After Natural Gas Pipeline Explosion
- Witnesses Watch 2 Lions Kill Lioness At Dallas Zoo
- Safety Institute Suggests Booster Seats Until Age 12
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures