North Texas Feels 6th Quake In Past Week
Get Breaking News First
AZLE (AP) - North Texas has recorded its sixth earthquake in the past week.
The U.S. Geological Survey says a 3.0 magnitude earthquake happened at 8:24 a.m. CST Tuesday and was centered in the city of Azle. A 3.3 magnitude quake was recorded early Monday with an epicenter about 4 miles west of Azle.
A 2.9 magnitude earthquake happened in the same area, just southwest of Reno, on Saturday. The area about 20 miles northwest of Fort Worth recorded three minor earthquakes last Tuesday.
The Parker County Sheriff’s Office had no immediate reports of damage or injuries from any of the earthquakes.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- How Austin Release Will Impact Cowboys’ Cap
- Indians’ Young Righty Danny Salazar Flies Under The Radar
- American Airlines Sued Over Tax Incentives
- Driver Crashes Into Vacant Dallas Home
- Tuition Going Up For Texas Tech Students
- Before Drug Sentencing Former Cowboy Sends Letter To CBS 11
- 4th Abduction Attempt In Tarrant County
- Evacuations In Milford After Natural Gas Pipeline Explosion
- Witnesses Watch 2 Lions Kill Lioness At Dallas Zoo
- Safety Institute Suggests Booster Seats Until Age 12
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures