IRVING (AP) – The Dallas Cowboys will be without linebackers Sean Lee and Justin Durant for the second straight game with hamstring injuries.
Lee and Durant were ruled out of Thursday’s game against Oakland, along with cornerback Morris Claiborne and receiver/kick returner Dwayne Harris.
Claiborne and Harris injured their hamstrings in last week’s victory over the New York Giants.
All four players could return when Dallas faces Chicago on Dec. 9. The Cowboys don’t play for 10 days after facing the Raiders.
Rookie tight end Gavin Escobar was added to the injury report Wednesday with a hamstring issue and is listed as questionable. The Cowboys have six players with hamstring problems.
Linebacker DeVonte Holloman, another rookie, will miss his sixth straight game with a neck injury.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Disney CEO: ‘Last Jedi’ Not Changed Due To Fisher’s Death
- Bears Sign QB Mark Sanchez To 1-Year Deal
- Germany’s Haribo To Produce Gummy Bears In U.S.
- Trump Administration Approves Keystone XL Pipeline
- Rowlett Murder Suspect Had Been Deported In 2012
- Before Drug Sentencing Former Cowboy Sends Letter To CBS 11
- 4th Abduction Attempt In Tarrant County
- Evacuations In Milford After Natural Gas Pipeline Explosion
- Witnesses Watch 2 Lions Kill Lioness At Dallas Zoo
- Safety Institute Suggests Booster Seats Until Age 12
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures