LOS ANGELES (AP) – Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher are officially divorced.
Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Scott Gordon finalized the couple’s split on Tuesday, roughly a year after Kutcher sought to end the couple’s marriage.
Moore and Kutcher were married in September 2005 and the actress announced they had separated in November 2011.
The former couple has no children together. During their marriage, they started a foundation to combat sexual exploitation of girls around the globe.
Kutcher stars in “Two and a Half Men” and is currently dating his “That ’70s Show” co-star Mila Kunis.
Moore starred in 2011’s “Margin Call” and appears in the upcoming film “Very Good Girls.” She was previously married to Bruce Willis and the pair had three daughters.
The judgment was first reported Wednesday by celebrity website TMZ.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Body Recovered From Sunday Drowning
- Vigil Held For Aledo Teen Who Died After Basketball Practice
- Mansfield Acknowleding Painful Past
- Court: Texas Death Row Inmate May Have Faked Mental Illness
- Up To 2,000 Fans Greet HGTV Stars In The Colony
- Before Drug Sentencing Former Cowboy Sends Letter To CBS 11
- 4th Abduction Attempt In Tarrant County
- Evacuations In Milford After Natural Gas Pipeline Explosion
- Witnesses Watch 2 Lions Kill Lioness At Dallas Zoo
- Safety Institute Suggests Booster Seats Until Age 12
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures