LOS ANGELES (AP) – Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher are officially divorced.
Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Scott Gordon finalized the couple’s split on Tuesday, roughly a year after Kutcher sought to end the couple’s marriage.
Moore and Kutcher were married in September 2005 and the actress announced they had separated in November 2011.
The former couple has no children together. During their marriage, they started a foundation to combat sexual exploitation of girls around the globe.
Kutcher stars in “Two and a Half Men” and is currently dating his “That ’70s Show” co-star Mila Kunis.
Moore starred in 2011’s “Margin Call” and appears in the upcoming film “Very Good Girls.” She was previously married to Bruce Willis and the pair had three daughters.
The judgment was first reported Wednesday by celebrity website TMZ.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Friends React To Accused Murderer’s Death After Officer-Involved Shooting
- Runoff Election To Held For Frisco City Council Position
- Silver: NBA Will Keep Eye On State’s Inclusion Policies
- Trump Motorcade Hit By 2×4, 5 Students Face Charges
- Sen. Cruz Says Rio Grande Valley Crucial To Texas’ Economic Strength
- Before Drug Sentencing Former Cowboy Sends Letter To CBS 11
- 4th Abduction Attempt In Tarrant County
- Evacuations In Milford After Natural Gas Pipeline Explosion
- Witnesses Watch 2 Lions Kill Lioness At Dallas Zoo
- Safety Institute Suggests Booster Seats Until Age 12
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures