ARLINGTON (CBSDFW/AP) – Cowboys linebackers Sean Lee and Justin Durant, cornerback Morris Claiborne and receiver/kick returner Dwayne Harris were all ruled out against the Raiders on Wednesday with hamstring injuries.
Oakland running back Darren McFadden is active for the first time since straining a hamstring Nov. 3 and is set to play against Dallas.
McFadden was expected to share playing time Thursday with Rashad Jennings, who has the most yards from scrimmage in the league the past four weeks.
Raiders offensive tackle Jared Veldheer is active for the first time in 2013 after tearing his left triceps in the preseason.
Other Cowboys inactives: WR Dwayne Harris, LB DeVonte Holloman, T Darrion Weems
Lee and Durant are missing their second straight games, while Claiborne and Harris were injured last week against the New York Giants.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)
- DFW Moments: Delta Flight 191 Crash
- North Texas Christian School In Danger Of Closing Down
- 3 Dead, 4 Injured In Fort Worth Rollover Crash
- Border Patrol Agents Rescue 14 Illegal Aliens Freezing In Desert
- DFW Moments: Ebola Outbreak
- Before Drug Sentencing Former Cowboy Sends Letter To CBS 11
- 4th Abduction Attempt In Tarrant County
- Evacuations In Milford After Natural Gas Pipeline Explosion
- Witnesses Watch 2 Lions Kill Lioness At Dallas Zoo
- Safety Institute Suggests Booster Seats Until Age 12
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures