Woman’s Body Found After Explosion In Grandview
Get Breaking News First
JOHNSON COUNTY (CBSDFW.COM) - A deadly explosion rocked the city of Grandview Saturday night, destroying a home and killing its owner.
Investigators from the Johnson County Sheriff’s Office found the body of 62-year-old Wanda Buckley Davis Sunday afternoon. The Sheriff’s Office determined a propane leak, combined with a water heater that ignited, may have caused the blast.
Davis’ two story home (see below) was destroyed by the explosion.
No one else was injured in the blast.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Health Officials Release Chart Of Those Currently Monitored For Ebola
- Owners Hope App Will Boost Business In Cone Zone
- Cowboys DeMarco Gives iMacs To O-Linemen
- Family Says Ebola No Longer Detectable In Nurse’s Body
- OSU Sues New Mexico State Over Pistol-Packing Mascot
- Before Drug Sentencing Former Cowboy Sends Letter To CBS 11
- 4th Abduction Attempt In Tarrant County
- Evacuations In Milford After Natural Gas Pipeline Explosion
- Witnesses Watch 2 Lions Kill Lioness At Dallas Zoo
- Safety Institute Suggests Booster Seats Until Age 12
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures