JOHNSON COUNTY (CBSDFW.COM) – A deadly explosion rocked the city of Grandview Saturday night, destroying a home and killing its owner.
Investigators from the Johnson County Sheriff’s Office found the body of 62-year-old Wanda Buckley Davis Sunday afternoon. The Sheriff’s Office determined a propane leak, combined with a water heater that ignited, may have caused the blast.
Davis’ two story home (see below) was destroyed by the explosion.
No one else was injured in the blast.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Two Dead, Five Missing After Heavy Rains In Texas, Kansas
- Pelicans Guard Bryce Dejean-Jones Dies From Gunshot Wound
- Three Sentenced In West Texas Construction Bribery Scheme
- Farmersville Fire Destroys One Building, Damages Another
- Dallas Police Searching For Man Who Exposed Himself To Woman
- Before Drug Sentencing Former Cowboy Sends Letter To CBS 11
- 4th Abduction Attempt In Tarrant County
- Evacuations In Milford After Natural Gas Pipeline Explosion
- Witnesses Watch 2 Lions Kill Lioness At Dallas Zoo
- Safety Institute Suggests Booster Seats Until Age 12
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures