DALLAS (105.3 THE FAN) – From 1992-95 Erik Williams – together with Nate Newton, Mark Tuinei, Mark Stepnoski and Larry Allen was part of one of the best offensive lines to play in NFL history called “The Great Wall of Dallas”.
Erik joined the GBag Nation to relive some of the old Cowboys memories and to update us on what he is doing now.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Cute Encounter With Baby Gorilla At Fort Worth Zoo
- Suspect Accused Of Recording Girl In Dressing Room Identified
- Atlanta, Miami, Los Angeles Selected To Host Super Bowls Through 2021
- Baylor University Says It’s Still Reviewing Report On Sex Assaults
- Former North Texas Special Needs Teacher Gets 60 Years For Child Porn
- Before Drug Sentencing Former Cowboy Sends Letter To CBS 11
- 4th Abduction Attempt In Tarrant County
- Evacuations In Milford After Natural Gas Pipeline Explosion
- Witnesses Watch 2 Lions Kill Lioness At Dallas Zoo
- Safety Institute Suggests Booster Seats Until Age 12
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures