Well, Mother Nature is not always fair!
Wednesday afternoon it was 79 degrees. Tomorrow on Thursday at this time it could be closer to freezing! And then possible freezing rain! That’s why we are airing the Ennis versus Mesquite Poteet High School Football game Thursday from 6-9pm rather than on Friday as we had originally intended, because that’s when the weather gets rough.
For our Jeopardy viewers, the Thursday 6pm episode that is being pre-empted for football will be rescheduled to air this Friday at 5:30pm. For the first time that I can recall, viewers will be able to see two episodes of the current season of Jeopardy back to back on the same day so that they can follow their favorite contestant and not miss a thing.
Thank you all for being loyal viewers of CBS11 and TXA21. If you have any questions about this, email me at email@example.com.
See you next time.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Warning: Chicago Felony Lane Gang Members Possibly In Town
- Officer To Skydive In Uniform At Addison Kaboom Town
- North Texas Could See Record For Near-Drownings
- Fireworks Stand First Copeville Business To Reopen After December’s Tornado
- Brexit May Result In Opportunity For Texas Mortgages
- Before Drug Sentencing Former Cowboy Sends Letter To CBS 11
- 4th Abduction Attempt In Tarrant County
- Evacuations In Milford After Natural Gas Pipeline Explosion
- Witnesses Watch 2 Lions Kill Lioness At Dallas Zoo
- Safety Institute Suggests Booster Seats Until Age 12
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures