One Dead Following South Dallas Fight, Shooting
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – A 41-year-old man was shot and killed Wednesday night following a fight outside a South Dallas bar.
Police responded to a shooting call at 5300 2nd Ave. at 11:35 p.m. Officers found the victim, identified as Jose Sanchez, dead from a gunshot wound.
Homicide detectives determined that the victim had been involved in a fight with three unknown Latin males. One of the suspects retrieved a weapon from his vehicle and shot the victim.
The suspects fled the location and have not been located.
Anyone with information about the shooting is encouraged to contact detectives at 214-671-3661.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Grapevine PD Will Not Release Officer Involved Shooting Video – Yet
- Weather Still Complicating Travel In, Out & Across North Texas
- FC Dallas Gets No Kick Out Of The Snow
- Hypothermia Cause Of Death For Mother, Daughter Found In Field
- Dallas Crews Prep For Ice To Freeze On Roads Overnight
- Before Drug Sentencing Former Cowboy Sends Letter To CBS 11
- 4th Abduction Attempt In Tarrant County
- Evacuations In Milford After Natural Gas Pipeline Explosion
- Witnesses Watch 2 Lions Kill Lioness At Dallas Zoo
- Safety Institute Suggests Booster Seats Until Age 12
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures