Earthquake Reported Near Mineral Wells
MINERAL WELLS (AP) – North Texas has had another earthquake in the same general area where more than a dozen minor quakes were recorded in November.
The U.S. Geological Survey says a 3.7 magnitude earthquake happened at 3:23 a.m. CST Monday and was centered about 11 miles north-northeast of Mineral Wells.
The Parker County Sheriff’s Office did not immediate have any reports of damage or injuries.
Other recent minor earthquakes happened in the Reno and Azle areas, about 20 miles northeast of Fort Worth.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Wrong-Way Drivers Caught On Video Leaving AT&T Stadium
- Salmonella Tied To Cucumbers Sickens 9 In Texas
- Damaging Spring Floods Still Affecting Lakeside Businesses
- Tourist Accused Of Keying The Alamo Arrested
- Public Shows Support For Police During ‘Back The Blue’
- Cowboys Fan Attacked, Beaten After Thanksgiving Day Game
- Texas Gov. Perry Signs “Merry Christmas” Bill
- Icy Weather Cancels Flights At DFW Airport
- Before Drug Sentencing Former Cowboy Sends Letter To CBS 11
- 4th Abduction Attempt In Tarrant County
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures