Manziel Thinks He’s Ready For The NFL
Sports Fan Insider
COLLEGE STATION (CBS SPORTS) - Johnny Manziel won’t reveal a decision on his future until after Texas A&M takes on Duke in the Chick-fil-A Bowl. But if he does decide to stay in school, it won’t be because he doesn’t think he’s ready for the NFL.
Manziel said he’ll seek advice from others about whether or not he should enter the NFL Draft, but he thinks he’s ready for the next level.
“In my mind, I think I am,” Manziel told reporters. “I feel like I’m playing, for the most part, at a really high level of football. I’m putting the ball where I want it to be and I’m throwing it with a lot of velocity.”
The general consensus has been that he will leave College Station for the NFL this spring.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Power Outage Affecting Plano City Hall
- NBA Playoffs Looking More Wide-Open Than Expected
- Skeletal Remains Found In Lake Granbury May Shed Light On Cold Case
- Singing Group “Forte” To Perform In North Texas
- Tyron Will Be Long-Time Cowboy, But No Deal Yet
- Cowboys Fan Attacked, Beaten After Thanksgiving Day Game
- Texas Gov. Perry Signs “Merry Christmas” Bill
- Icy Weather Cancels Flights At DFW Airport
- Before Drug Sentencing Former Cowboy Sends Letter To CBS 11
- 4th Abduction Attempt In Tarrant County
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures