FRISCO (CBSDFW.COM) – Police in Frisco are investigating a crash involving an officer from the McKinney Police Department. It happened around 11:30 p.m. on Wednesday night near the intersection of Custer Road and Eldorado Parkway as the McKinney officer was responding to a domestic disturbance call.
The officer was traveling south along Custer Road when another car — a silver Honda — pulled out from a parking lot directly in front of the squad car. The driver and a passenger inside of the Honda, as well as the officer, were taken to a nearby hospital. Everybody is expected to be okay.
Police plan to review dashboard camera video from the squad car to determine if the officer was running police lights and sirens at the time of the crash. It is not yet known if alcohol may have played a part in this incident.
- Mansfield Police Identify Remains More Than 2 Years After Being Discovered
- Mother Who Fought Off Attacker Shares Story
- ‘Tourniquet Killer’ Executed In Texas For 1992 Strangling
- Price Of Stamp Could Increase 1 Cent This Month
- Dallas Area Leaders Pumped To Be An Amazon Headquarters Finalist
- Cowboys Fan Attacked, Beaten After Thanksgiving Day Game
- Texas Gov. Perry Signs “Merry Christmas” Bill
- Icy Weather Cancels Flights At DFW Airport
- Before Drug Sentencing Former Cowboy Sends Letter To CBS 11
- 4th Abduction Attempt In Tarrant County
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures