McKinney Police Officer Hurt In Car Crash
FRISCO (CBSDFW.COM) - Police in Frisco are investigating a crash involving an officer from the McKinney Police Department. It happened around 11:30 p.m. on Wednesday night near the intersection of Custer Road and Eldorado Parkway as the McKinney officer was responding to a domestic disturbance call.
The officer was traveling south along Custer Road when another car — a silver Honda — pulled out from a parking lot directly in front of the squad car. The driver and a passenger inside of the Honda, as well as the officer, were taken to a nearby hospital. Everybody is expected to be okay.
Police plan to review dashboard camera video from the squad car to determine if the officer was running police lights and sirens at the time of the crash. It is not yet known if alcohol may have played a part in this incident.
- Nina Pham To Sue Texas Presbyterian
- Two Dead After SUV Goes Into Icy Fort Work Creek
- Cedar Hill PD Does Spot On Mathew McConaughey Parody
- Families With Special Military Bond Don’t Let Icy Roads Cancel Event
- Fort Worth ISD’s Only Superintendent Pick Withdraws Nomination
- Cowboys Fan Attacked, Beaten After Thanksgiving Day Game
- Texas Gov. Perry Signs “Merry Christmas” Bill
- Icy Weather Cancels Flights At DFW Airport
- Before Drug Sentencing Former Cowboy Sends Letter To CBS 11
- 4th Abduction Attempt In Tarrant County
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures