Neck Injury Keeps Cowboys’ Lee Out Against Packers
Cowboys CentralShop for Cowboys Gear
Buy Cowboys Tickets
Sports Fan Insider
IRVING (AP) – Dallas Cowboys linebacker Sean Lee has been ruled out of Sunday’s game against Green Bay because of a neck injury.
Lee was a limited participant in the first two practices this week after injuring his neck against Chicago on Monday. He didn’t practice Friday.
The Cowboys’ defensive leader missed the previous two games with a strained hamstring, and saye he injured his neck on the first play against the Bears. He tried to play through it but went to the locker room for good in the second half.
Lee missed the last 10 games of 2012 with a toe injury and has been sidelined 16 games in his four-year career.
Linebacker Bruce Carter and receiver Dwayne Harris also were ruled out with hamstring injuries.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
*Listen to the Green Bay Packers vs Dallas Cowboys Sunday at 3:25 p.m. on 105.3 The Fan
- SMU Sophomores Moore, Kennedy Earn All-AAC Honors
- Fantasy Baseball Preview: Catcher
- Anti-DWI Campaign Targets Young Adults
- President Obama Turns To Comedy To Promote Health Care Plan
- Sauceda & Fowler Join “Don’t Mess With Texas”
- Cowboys Fan Attacked, Beaten After Thanksgiving Day Game
- Texas Gov. Perry Signs “Merry Christmas” Bill
- Icy Weather Cancels Flights At DFW Airport
- Before Drug Sentencing Former Cowboy Sends Letter To CBS 11
- 4th Abduction Attempt In Tarrant County
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures