Stars Whip Winnipeg, 6-4
Dallas Stars CentralShop for Dallas Stars Gear
Buy Dallas Stars Tickets
Sports Fan Insider
WINNIPEG, Manitoba (AP) -- Tyler Seguin and Jamie Benn each scored two goals and Sergei Gonchar had four assists and the Dallas Stars beat the Winnipeg Jets 6-4 on Saturday afternoon.
The victory halted a two-game losing skid for the Stars, who only have four wins in their past 10 games.
Dallas rookie Valeri Nichushkin also scored a goal and center Colton Sceviour scored his first NHL goal.
Kari Lehtonen, playing his 200th game for the Stars and 404th career NHL game, stopped 34 of the 38 shots he faced.
Blake Wheeler had a pair of goals, Matt Halischuk also scored and Olli Jokinen added a goal and assist for Winnipeg, which is winless in its past six home games.
The Jets’ previous victory at MTS Centre was Nov. 15 in a 3-2 shootout against Philadelphia.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Cowboys Rookie Lawrence Out With Broken Foot
- Member Of ‘Swatting’ Ring Pleads Guilty In Texas
- Woman Appeals Ruling On Texas Affirmative Action
- 2 Baylor Students Killed In Car Crash
- Prime Prep Academy Faces Appeal Deadline
- Cowboys Fan Attacked, Beaten After Thanksgiving Day Game
- Texas Gov. Perry Signs “Merry Christmas” Bill
- Icy Weather Cancels Flights At DFW Airport
- Before Drug Sentencing Former Cowboy Sends Letter To CBS 11
- 4th Abduction Attempt In Tarrant County
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures
Sports Stories You May Also Be Interested In: