WINNIPEG, Manitoba (AP) –– Tyler Seguin and Jamie Benn each scored two goals and Sergei Gonchar had four assists and the Dallas Stars beat the Winnipeg Jets 6-4 on Saturday afternoon.
The victory halted a two-game losing skid for the Stars, who only have four wins in their past 10 games.
Dallas rookie Valeri Nichushkin also scored a goal and center Colton Sceviour scored his first NHL goal.
Kari Lehtonen, playing his 200th game for the Stars and 404th career NHL game, stopped 34 of the 38 shots he faced.
Blake Wheeler had a pair of goals, Matt Halischuk also scored and Olli Jokinen added a goal and assist for Winnipeg, which is winless in its past six home games.
The Jets’ previous victory at MTS Centre was Nov. 15 in a 3-2 shootout against Philadelphia.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- ‘I Am Seeking The Best Solutions’: Governor Abbott To Host Series Of Events On School Safety
- Police Say Oak Lawn Robbery, Assault Victims Were Targeted For Being Gay
- Pricey Perks For North Texas Superintendents
- Parents Arrested After Children Left In Hot Car While They Shopped
- Iconic Dallas Real Estate Firm To Sells To Berkshire Hathaway Affiliate
- Cowboys Fan Attacked, Beaten After Thanksgiving Day Game
- Texas Gov. Perry Signs “Merry Christmas” Bill
- Icy Weather Cancels Flights At DFW Airport
- Before Drug Sentencing Former Cowboy Sends Letter To CBS 11
- 4th Abduction Attempt In Tarrant County
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures
Sports Stories You May Also Be Interested In:
- Rangers To Donate Raffle Proceeds To Santa Fe Education Foundation
- Goodell Details NFL’s Stance On Sports Gambling After Court Ruling
- The Baseball Report: Cano Suspended 80 Games, Cardinals Reliever Hits 105 On Radar Gun
- This Week In Golf: Aaron Wise Wins First On Tour At AT&T Byron Nelson
- Pete Prisco’s 2018 NFL Breakout Players