WINNIPEG, Manitoba (AP) –– Tyler Seguin and Jamie Benn each scored two goals and Sergei Gonchar had four assists and the Dallas Stars beat the Winnipeg Jets 6-4 on Saturday afternoon.
The victory halted a two-game losing skid for the Stars, who only have four wins in their past 10 games.
Dallas rookie Valeri Nichushkin also scored a goal and center Colton Sceviour scored his first NHL goal.
Kari Lehtonen, playing his 200th game for the Stars and 404th career NHL game, stopped 34 of the 38 shots he faced.
Blake Wheeler had a pair of goals, Matt Halischuk also scored and Olli Jokinen added a goal and assist for Winnipeg, which is winless in its past six home games.
The Jets’ previous victory at MTS Centre was Nov. 15 in a 3-2 shootout against Philadelphia.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Southwest Airlines To Stop Overbooking Flights
- Exxon Fined $20 Million For Emissions From Texas Plant
- Gas Prices Decline Both In Texas & Nationwide
- Man Removed From Delta Flight For Using Bathroom Before Takeoff
- Hippos Explore New Home At Dallas Zoo
- Cowboys Fan Attacked, Beaten After Thanksgiving Day Game
- Texas Gov. Perry Signs “Merry Christmas” Bill
- Icy Weather Cancels Flights At DFW Airport
- Before Drug Sentencing Former Cowboy Sends Letter To CBS 11
- 4th Abduction Attempt In Tarrant County
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures
Sports Stories You May Also Be Interested In:
- Cavanaugh’s Final First Round Mock NFL Draft
- NBA Fines Rockets Owner $100,000 For Confronting Referee
- Rangers Avoid Sweep With 14-3 Win Over Twins
- Jamal Adams: From Hebron High School To The NFL
- Anthony Joshua: ‘Wladimir Klitschko Is Underrated’