FREESTONE COUNTY (CBSDFW.COM) — Authorities are searching for a 73-year-old man from Freestone County who has been diagnosed with cognitive impairment.
Delbert Green Armstrong was last seen early Tuesday driving on I-20 in Lindale — roughly 90 miles east of Dallas — and is believed to be driving a red, 2008 Ford 4X4 truck with TX license plate “AN96308”.
Armstrong is described as 6-foot, 190 pounds with gray hair and hazel eyes. He was last seen wearing overalls and a blue and white long sleeve shirt.
Law enforcement officials believe his disappearance poses a credible threat to his own health and safety.
Anyone with information regarding Armstrong is encouraged to contact the Freestone County Sheriff’s Office at 903-389-3236.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Gatorade Is Going Sugarless For The First Time In History
- FDA Backs Off ‘Added Sugar’ Label For Maple Syrup & Honey
- Starbucks To Accelerate U.S. Store Closings Next Year
- Disney Increases Its Bid For Fox To More Than $70 Billion
- Youngest Migrants Crossing The Border Held In ‘Tender Age’ Shelters
- Cowboys Fan Attacked, Beaten After Thanksgiving Day Game
- Texas Gov. Perry Signs “Merry Christmas” Bill
- Icy Weather Cancels Flights At DFW Airport
- Before Drug Sentencing Former Cowboy Sends Letter To CBS 11
- 4th Abduction Attempt In Tarrant County
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures