FREESTONE COUNTY (CBSDFW.COM) — Authorities are searching for a 73-year-old man from Freestone County who has been diagnosed with cognitive impairment.
Delbert Green Armstrong was last seen early Tuesday driving on I-20 in Lindale — roughly 90 miles east of Dallas — and is believed to be driving a red, 2008 Ford 4X4 truck with TX license plate “AN96308”.
Armstrong is described as 6-foot, 190 pounds with gray hair and hazel eyes. He was last seen wearing overalls and a blue and white long sleeve shirt.
Law enforcement officials believe his disappearance poses a credible threat to his own health and safety.
Anyone with information regarding Armstrong is encouraged to contact the Freestone County Sheriff’s Office at 903-389-3236.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Report: NYPD Responding To Report Of Explosion Near Times Square
- After Allegations, Moore Avoids Spotlight, Questions
- Towns Scores 28, Timberwolves Hold Off Mavericks 97-92
- Firefighters Brace For Second Week Of California Wildfires
- Charlie Sheen Sues Tabloid Over Sexual Assault Allegation
- Cowboys Fan Attacked, Beaten After Thanksgiving Day Game
- Texas Gov. Perry Signs “Merry Christmas” Bill
- Icy Weather Cancels Flights At DFW Airport
- Before Drug Sentencing Former Cowboy Sends Letter To CBS 11
- 4th Abduction Attempt In Tarrant County
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures